March 1st Current Students Enrollment
Salam School is holding it's annual play " The Land Lord" on 2, 3, 4, 10 & 11 March from 6:00pm-8:00pm, please come and support our students, Tickets are $5/ Students, $10/ Adults until Friday 2/24/2027, After Friday tickets are $6/ Students and $12/ Adults.
March 3rd Movie and Pizza Night
March 6th New Students Enrollment Starts
March 10th 3rd Quarter Ends
Aya of the Week
Alif. Lam. Ra. (This is) a Scripture the revelations whereof are perfected and then expounded. (It cometh) from One Wise, Aware, (1) (Saying): Serve none but Allah. Lo! I am unto you from Him a warner and a bringer of good tidings. (2) And (bidding you): Ask pardon of your Lord and turn to Him repentant. He will cause you to enjoy a fair estate until a time appointed. He giveth His bounty unto every bountiful one. But if ye turn away, lo! (then) I fear for you the retribution of an awful Day. (3) Unto Allah is your return, and He is Able to do all things. (4) Lo! now they fold up their breasts that they may hide (their thoughts) from Him. At the very moment when they cover themselves with their clothing, Allah knoweth that which they keep hidden and that which they proclaim. Lo! He is Aware of what is in the breasts (of men). (5)
* Annual orientation.
* In-service seminars
* Local & National conferences
These training programs are designed, so that the teachers meet the needs of the students and their own professional growth. The workshops cover a variety of issues & topics the teachers need, such as instructional techniques, classroom management, and discipline. Workshops on Islamic Education are also available for Salam School staff and faculty.
Salam School teachers are encouraged to improve their proficiency by enrolling in post-graduate education programs in recognized universities
Please follow these guidelines if you have a student at Salam School:
1. Drive slowly while entering and exiting.
2. Do not make a left turn on 13th Street when exiting
3. Do not leave your car unattended in the driveway.
4. Utilize available parking spaces. Parking is not allowed in the driveway.
5. Do not Double Park.
6. Pull your car up as far as possible when using the driveway. Do not stop in the middle of the driveway.
7. Drop off and pick up students by the gym door. Students should not be dropped off at the school entrance.
8. Remember that dismissal is at 3:00 p.m., however it takes the students 5-10 minutes after dismissal to go to their lockers and gather their belongings. In order to minimize the congestion, we ask that you arrive closer to 3:05 p.m.
9. Use the crosswalk. Do not leave children unattended while crossing the street.
10. Do not leave children unattended in the parking lot area.
11. Drop and pick up the children on time.
The school will make very effort to safeguard personal belongings brought by the child, but will not be responsible for lost or broken items. Expensive or irreplaceable items such as jewelry, watches or cameras should not be brought to school.
Spring break: Students receive a one-week break during March or April.
Summer vacation: mid June to late August.
Labor Day Eid ul-Fitr (3 days as indicated on the calendar)
Thanksgiving Day Eid ul-Adha (3 days)
Please refer to the school calendar for the complete list of school breaks/closings.