Salam School Website Privacy Statement
March 6th-20th New Students Enrollment
March 14th-16th Scholastic Book Fair
March 16th PT Conferences
March 17th Day off
March 20th- April 7th FORWARD Testing
March 21st Arabic Spelling Bee (EHS)
March 22nd Arabic Spelling Bee (MS)
Aya of the Week
Woe unto every slandering traducer, (1) Who hath gathered wealth (of this world) and arranged it. (2) He thinketh that his wealth will render him immortal. (3) Nay, but verily he will be flung to the Consuming One. (4) Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Consuming One is! (5) (It is) the fire of Allah, kindled, (6) Which leapeth up over the hearts (of men). (7) Lo! it is closed in on them (8) In outstretched columns. (9)
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
As a school website visited frequently by children, we are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form, mainly to process direct emailing from our website to the principal.
- When emailing from our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
4707 S 13th ST
Milwaukee, WI 53221 USA